11.5.-17.6.2021 Neemo™ Coach Training Program and ScheduleScroll down
- 33 Hours of Online Training
- Neemo™ Master Coach Lectures
- Neemo™ Method Workshops
- Hands On Exercises
- 19 Video Lectures
- Independent Online Studies
- Learning Neemo™ Digi Family
- Buddy Group Learning Sessions
- Peer Feedback and Support
- Neemo™ Coach Evaluation workshop
- 47 International Coach Federation (ICF) CCE- hours
In our Neemo™ Coach training you’ll get
- All the necessary tools that help you to coachteams and facilitate successful Neemo™ Method workshops, also online.
- Neemo™ Master Coach will guide you how to use conceptual art and photographs to coach and facilitate teams and how to apply the ICF Core Competencies as a Neemo™ Coach.
- You’ll also learn and experience the customer perspective as you will attend numerous Neemo™ workshops yourself.
- You’ll get a deep understanding of Neemo™ coachingphilosophy – using art as a coaching and facilitation method with any team or organization.
- After successful evaluation, you will be a certified Neemo™ Coach and you are eligible to apply for a Neemo™ Coach license. As a licensed Neemo™ Coach you are entitled to use Neemo™ Digi Family, Neemo™ Art and Neemo™ Art Cards.
- You will also be invited to become a member of our Neemo™ Family which is your peer support.
11. May 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
13. May 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
18. May 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
25. May 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
27. May 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
3. Jun 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
8. Jun 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
10. Jun 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
15. Jun 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
17. Jun 2021 at 13.00 to 16.00
+ Follow Up Session (3 hours)
*We operate at EET time zone
Training fee 2900 € (+ 24 % VAT)
Yearly licence fee 1500 € (+ 24 % VAT)
+ Neemo™ Digi Family user based account fee.
Your coaches is this training are:Your Master Coach in this training will be Neemo’s founder, CEO and photographic artist Nanna Hänninen. You can have a closer look at Nanna’s art on www.nannanhanninen.com.
or call us
+358 40 5109236