Neemo coach training is truly a hands on – learning by doing experience. In a 4 day workshop, held by Neemo Master coach Nanna Hänninen, you will learn how to discuss through photographic art and how to succesfully implement artistic thinking into your business.
Neemo will have Neemo coach training programs in 2019, in Palo Alto, CA, USA and in Kuopio Finland. Apply now and become part of the Neemo Family.
- Neemo coach training Finland in Helsinki, 24th – 26th of October 2019 – 2500 € + VAT (code FIN3)
- Neemo coach training USA in Palo Alto, CA, 31st of October – 2nd of November 2019 – $5000 + VAT (code USA3)
- Neemo coach training Finland in Kuopio, 12th – 14th of December 2019 – 2500 € + VAT (code FIN4)
- Neemo coach training USA in Palo Alto, CA, 3rd – 5th of March 2019 – 2500 € + VAT (code USA4)
- Neemo coach training Finland in Kuopio, 12th – 14th of March 2020 – 2500 € + VAT (code FIN5)
In 4 days you will you’ll get all the necessary tools that help you to get more clients and hold a succesful Neemo Method workshops. You will learn and experience a customer perspective as you will attend a real Neemo workshop yourself. You will get a deep understanding of Neemo philosophy – using art as a tool of business development.
After the workshop
- You will have a deeper understanding of artistic thinking and better self knowledge
- You will know how to use photographic art in fasilitating process
- You know how to utilize Neemo workshop platform
- You know how to design and hold an inspirational lecture, which is an essential part of the Neemo Method workshop
- You can facilitate a Neemo Method workshop independently
- You know how to build a good customer outcome
- You know how to get more sales after the workshop
After succesful evaluation with a real client you will get a Neemo Method certificate and are eligible to apply for a Neemo coach license.
Do you want to know more about Neemo Coach training programs? Our team is ready to help!Contact us
"Although I work in an artistic environment, with different kinds of artists – and I am an artist of sorts myself – my understanding of the meaning, value and power of the visual arts have grown to a new level through Neemo training and the Neemo Method. Interaction, its quality and meaning have gained much more focus in my thinking and also in my work as a CEO. The levels of interaction one can reach through the Neemo Method are mostly new territory for me. The Neemo Method can very quickly create an equal, trusting and open atmosphere within a group, in which interaction becomes naturally and feels safe. This also happens even among previously unacquainted persons. I will next use the Neemo Method to help two merging companies to find a mutually acceptable strategy and mission after their merger."
, Neemo Coach