Short course on visual facilitationScroll down
EXPERIENCE VISUAL FACILITATION IN 2 x 2 hours!
This short course on visual facilitation is carried out using Neemo™ Method and is held in April 2021. The course will give you ideas on how images can be used in facilitating different kind of groups.
Neemo™ Method is art-based facilitation that inspires people to open up to each other.
This course is suitable for team leaders, teachers, coaches or facilitators who want to develop their own professional skills as well as utilize visual facilitation in their work.
2 X 2H VISUAL FACILITATION SHORT COURSE INCLUDES:
- You will receive an invitation to the Neemo ™ Digi Family platform and a pre-assignment
- You will experience new inspiration and aha-moments through photographic art
- You get to experience the power of visual facilitation
- You will take photos and learn to interpret them
- You get to reflect on your own learning with another
- After the course, you will understand what visual facilitation with the Neemo™ Method means in practice
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 8 – 10 am PDT
Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8 – 10 am PDT
Online via Zoom
Neemo™ Digi Family platform is used during the whole course.
Your trainer will be Neemo’s founder, Neemo™ Master Coach, photographic artist Nanna Hänninen.
Minimum number of participants:
10 participants (max 20)
Price 150 €+ 24 % VAT
This course is an easy and quick way to get acquainted with the possibilities of visual facilitation.
Enroll here. Be sure to include the name of the course you are enrolling in, as well as your own name, email address, phone number, and billing information.
”I was amazed at how the photographs revealed new, deeper perspectives from familiar colleagues. The pictures invited us to focus on the topic – our strategy – perfectly. The workshop was definitely the best I’ve ever visited.”Sari Siikander, theater director and member of UIT’s management team